Thursday, October 3, 2013

Data2BW

    Ada thought it be a good idea to give me something to do to relax when I was stressing. I was at first more confused with what she wanted then neither relaxing or stressing. I finally understood what she handed me, it was a challenge (don't know if one can call it that lol). She gave me a file, told me it is actually an image. It was 128 bytes. The image is in black and white and dimensions were 32x32. With that in mind I already knew what I needed to do, each bit = black or white. And so here is the completed app.

Download folder: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/z1ytx6r9qde98/DATA2BW

There are different executable for different orientations, only because I don't know what she was talking about when she said the image is reversed/flipped etc lol.

No comments: