Monday, January 13, 2014

MangaHere Search Tool

   This isn't really the initial goal of the program I was working on but I decided that I should make a separate standalone tool for searching MangeHere. This was originally supposed to be a plugin for my manga reader I'm working on but I decided to put out a smaller app just for the heck of it.

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/wvqgegqmcxqabjh/TzBrowse_MangaHere.exe

Usage: Run the program, enter what you are looking for and it will do its thing.
Double click to open the site associated with the manga. Press Esc to search for a new manga.

Info: Compatible with MangaHere, displays name and link.
Improvements: I plan to implement a multi-threaded and more optimized version in the final reader for performance as this standalone one is slow for searches that contain a lot of results, will also include more info like rating and summary etc.

 Image: http://i.imgur.com/EDEVzkL.png
Issues:
1) Single Threaded, kind of slow if search contains many results.

No comments: